Join our team in Gothenburg, Sweden
We are looking for a structured, passionate and creative fashion designer to join our team! As a designer at LIVLY, you will be in charge of designs across all product groups, and you will be working closely with the creative director and the production manager. As you onboard, you will take LIVLYs creative direction into focus, and develop and/or better new designs. We see that you love children’s fashion and accessories, and have great knowledge in trends and product groups.
Some of your tasks and responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Research trends and ideas for new collections
- Together with our creative director, you will develop and plan collections and make the visual goal come alive
- Work closely with the production manager to insure that all designs are presented as samples with the correct traits
- Create flats and detailed sketches
- In charge of fitting
- Keep yourself informed with the sales department to see what products are thriving, and what to expand on.
- Have a business and commercial sense of designing
- 3+ years working experience as a designer
- BA in fashion design
- A genuine interest in children’s designs and trends
- Organized and structured
- Driven by trend analysis
- A sense of ownership and productivity
- Your design ideas are playful and on-trend, and you seek inspiration from all parts of the world
- You work well with others but are also motivated to work by yourself
- Anything-is-possible attitude
- An expert in the Adobe Design programs
If you feel you have what it takes to become a designer at LIVLY, please email us your CV as well as your creative design portfolio to email@example.com. We are looking to hire this permanent position as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you!